- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- we strive to limit the collection of personal data only to those required for legitimate purposes;
- we first ask for your express consent to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data, and we require the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or to have it corrected or deleted at your request.
Data operators (or “service providers”)A Data Controller (or “Service Provider”) is any natural or legal entity that processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to increase the efficiency of processing your data.
Data Subject (or “User”)A data subject is any living person who uses our site and is the subject of Personal Data.
Collection of personal dataTo provide services, we may collect the following categories of personal data:
- Information you provide to us. During registration, we ask for personal information such as last name, first name, patronymic, date of birth, gender, email address, phone number. This information is stored in your account.
- Automatic collection of technical information. When you use the site, we collect some information automatically, such as your IP address, your operating system type, browser type, and the time and date of your visit. Such information may be personal data if it directly allows you to be identified.
Personal dataWhen you use the site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that will be used to identify you or contact you. Personally identifiable information includes, among others:
- Email address;
- Surname, first name and patronymic;
- Address with indication of street, district, region, index/postal code, city;
- Cookie files and Usage Data;
- disable their action and delete them at your own will;
- limit the browser’s ability to track your website browsing history.
Use of personal dataThe personal data of visitors is used to facilitate the use of the site by visitors, to record their interests and preferences in the implementation of the editorial policy, as well as to analyze the behavior of users, including when working with contractors in the field of advertising. Personal data is used in accordance with the Laws of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”. We may only collect or receive information for a number of purposes related to our business operations, which may include the following:
Communication – via phone, mail, e-mail and/or web forms.The following categories of data are collected:
- E-mail address.
Compilation and analysis of statistics to improve the website.The following categories of data are collected: Internet activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information about a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or online advertisement
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To maintain the site in working condition;
- To notify you about changes on the site;
- To enable you to use the interactive features of the site when you choose to do so;
- To provide user support;
- To collect analytical or valuable information so that we can improve our site;
- To monitor the use of the site;
- To identify and prevent technical problems and respond to them;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or are interested in, unless you choose not to receive such information
- satisfy our legitimate interests, including for:
- conducting corporate operations (for example, for corporate restructuring, sale of assets or transfer of rights to assets, merger); and
- comply with our legal obligations, any court orders or other binding decisions;
- with your consent for other purposes, such as newsletter subscription; in this case, you have the option to withdraw your consent at any time.
With your consent, we may transfer personal data to third parties. The terms of the transfer and the term must be determined by such consent.
Third party services.
From time to time, we may use the services of third parties to process personal data. Such services may include research, analytics, cookies, emails, etc. When using any third-party data processing services, we sign data processing agreements in which we require any third party to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
Information protectionWe care about the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only specific identified individuals have access to your data, that access to the data is secure and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
Third-party websitesThis privacy statement does not apply to third party websites linked from our site. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will process your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of those websites before using those websites.
Period of personal data storageThe site reserves the right to store personal data for an unlimited period of time. Personal data can be destroyed at your request or in cases provided by law.
Accessing and changing your dataIf you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we hold about you, please contact us. Please always state clearly who you are so that we can be sure that we are not changing or deleting the wrong person’s data. We will provide the requested information only after receiving a verifiable user request. You can contact us using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You can request access to the data we process about you.
- You can refuse the processing of personal data.
- You can request a review in a commonly used format of the data we process about you.
- You can request the correction or deletion of data if it is incorrect, out of date or no longer relevant, or request the restriction of data processing.